Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Storie Ann

Kilee sent me pictures of Miss Storie Ann! They are so cute, it makes my heart hurt--I miss her== I keep checking Christtina's blog to see new pictures of Trevor! Kodi loved his new haircut! It's wonderful being here with the twins, I'm going to hate leaving them. Mallorie has already shed some tears with the thought of us leaving again. And I will really miss Kolby's hugs (bear hugs I might add) It just isn't fun being away from my grand kids! I look forward to seeing Trenton on Friday, and of course Miss Anabeth! I remind myself of my own Granny, we always called her our "Traveling Granny"--she traveled from place to place visiting everyone. And usually spent the most time at our house. I was after all the number one grand daughter. She didn't have a home of her own after Grandpa died in OKlahoma, until a few years prior to her death, and still didn't spend a lot of time there.
We are enjoying our time with Misha, Jeremy, and the twins. It's cold here, but Misha's house is nice and warm--We have them hooked on "Lost"-however Jeremy is ahead of Misha, so she's in one room watching and he's in another--Crazy! But we're pleased they're hooked too!

No comments: