These are my beautiful new Jimmie King earrings my 6 wonderful children got me for Mother's Day. Actually mine are prettier, mine are all turquoise, and not the blue stuff on the end~ They are perfect, and exactly what I wanted. I came really close to getting them for myself. I'm so glad I didn't. It was a total surprise!! It was a great Mother's Day, except that I didn't get to be with "all" of my kids. It was fun getting to video chat with Kevin, Helen and Anabeth--that was almost like having them there, except we weren't able to twiddle Anabeth's fat little legs! Phillip brought me a rose, and Christtina made apricot cobbler! Kilee and Dusty were here also! Kilee gave me a long overdue album of her wedding picures! Seems like only yesterday~~I also got beautiful cards from Kodi and Kevin! And a cute email card from Taryn!
It was a wonderful Mother's Day~~~ Thanks and I love you all!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment