This is just a teaser of our future trip~ Kodi, Trenton & Dane get here tomorrow--We can hardly wait to see them, especially Dane! Keep wondering how much he has grown. I told Kodi not to even bring any clothes for Dane, I have the box of clothes from Trevor, so I'm sure he'll have plenty to wear! We will go onto Cortez, and see everyone there/ then onto Salt Lake City to pick up Taryn, and to eat at Rodizios (Just had to add that to make everyone jealous!) I wish Taryn had the kids with her so we could see all of them also. School just ruins all our fun! Then we'll head to Idaho to see Misha, Jeremy & the twins! Misha and the twins really wanted to meet us in SLC, so they could eat at the "grabber place" also--We will miss not having Kilee & Storie, and Tina & Trevor, and Helen & Anabeth with us! Always need a few more little ones to keep us all entertained! But I guess we understand that they have other plans!
I will take lots of pictures of everyone, so I'll have lots to post! I'm looking forward to some cool weather! We've had some awful monsoons here, in fact lastnight I thought I should be hiding out in a tornado safe area of my house! Reminds me of growing up in OK & TX.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha,ha my friend said she felt like the monsoon storm we had the other night is what she imagines the last days before the second coming will be like! That really was some weird, strange lightning!
Have fun. It looks like you've got a long trip ahead of you!
Post a Comment