Hi Terri, well it has been a long time hasn't it? What a beautiful family you have & the grandkids are so cute. Boy being married to the same man for 39 years is quite an accomplishment these days! Where are you living now? As you know by reading my blog I am quite upset over this election but I need to set a better example for my grandkids because they read it everyday. I just don't understand America & why they would want someone to come in & socialize our country. Oh well, life goes on & I will get over it maybe in 4 years! Good to get back in touch with you. Laurel
I have been married to Myrle for 48 years! We have 6 wonderful children. We have 21 equally wonderful grand children, and 12 little boys & 9 little girls. They are all scattered throughout the USA! CA, OR, CO & NC! And I hate it. Miss them all so much~
~My life revolves around each and everyone of them~
2 comments:
I swear all your grandkids could be brothers and sisters! So cute!
Hi Terri, well it has been a long time hasn't it? What a beautiful family you have & the grandkids are so cute. Boy being married to the same man for 39 years is quite an accomplishment these days! Where are you living now? As you know by reading my blog I am quite upset over this election but I need to set a better example for my grandkids because they read it everyday. I just don't understand America & why they would want someone to come in & socialize our country. Oh well, life goes on & I will get over it maybe in 4 years! Good to get back in touch with you.
Laurel
Post a Comment