Tuesday, March 17, 2009

8 Things Tag

8 Favorite Shows:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. LOST
3. 24
4. Medium
5. American Idol
6. House
7. FOX News
8. Lifetime movies

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Drove around Cortez, just looking @ properties
2. Went to Walmart
3. Went with Myrle to pick up new gun
4. Finished quilt for Logan
5. Talked to Taryn & exchanged music on ichat
6. Talked to Kodi, who is sick
7. Took down drapes and washed & rehung
8. I chatted with Leigh Ann in Singapore

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Trips to NC, ID, UT, CA, OR
2. Going to NC in April
3. Having Taryn and the kids come to AZ in May
4. Holidays
5. Holding my grand babies!
6. The mail coming everyday--
7. Dinner out
8. My kids bringing over their kids!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Lobster Shack--CA
2. Borders
3. Rodizios--UT
4. Firebirds
5. The Stinking Rose--CA
6. Georgios--CA
7. Quiznos
8. Crustacean--CA This should be at the top of my list!!

8 Things on my Wish List:
1. More Traveling
2. Gainfully employed & happy Children
3. More Grandchildren
4. Buying and furnishing another house (UT or NC)
5. Myrle NOT Retired!!
6. New Bishop
7. New President
8. World Peace!!

8 People to Tag:
1. Misha
2. Christtina
3. Susan
4. Linda
5. Jessica
6. Kilee Ha!

3 comments:

PC&Trev said...

I love reading your lists.

Carie said...

My list is sad compared to yours. I need to get a life.

Laurel said...

I forgot to add to my wish list....A NEW PRESIDENT!