Ok--I know I hate to put him on my blog/ but once again, I'm mad! He bows to a Saudi King??? Americans do not bow to monarchs! Bowing signifies submission to a foreign power.
Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Truman, Ike, and JFK ... must be turning in their graves. John McCain, who suffered and sacrificed so much for his country, must be sick to his stomach.
An image like this before the election could have cost Obama the White House.
And today while visiting Turkey, he says:"Let me say this as clearly as I can," Obama said. "The United States is not and never will be at war with Islam. In fact, our partnership with the Muslim world is critical ... in rolling back a fringe ideology that people of all faiths reject."
America's relationship with the Muslim world cannot and will not be based on opposition to al Qaida," he said. "We seek broad engagement based upon mutual interests and mutual respect."
"We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better, including my own country," Obama said.
I can't believe this guy~ Has he forgotten the Crusades?? Yea, they shaped the world for the better!!!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is totally disgusting & makes me sick!!
OH MY GOODNESS!! This enrages me, idiot!!
He will be the undoing of us all!
Post a Comment