Wednesday, July 8, 2009

5 Things You May Not Know About Me!





1. I started dating my husband when I was in the 8th grade (He was a senior)
2. I attended 12 different schools, while growing up/ This explains why I hated school & home schooled my children!
3. After I had my third child, my father offered to take me to Germany, and buy me a new Porsche, if I wouldn't have any more babies. I went on to have 3 more, and never did get my Porsche.
4. I hear voices~in my head~~ I have trouble sleeping because songs repeat in my mind! Usually getting up, and playing the song will cure it/ but sometimes it doesn't help.
5. I love Richard Gere! I know, his politics are horrid, but I have loved his acting for a very long time! He's sorta the bad guy that I've always secretly wished for! Ha! I even dreamed once that I had his baby!

5 comments:

Camille Witter said...

imagine life with just 3 kids. That would be kevin Teren and misha right. Sorry if i spelt their names wrong. So those 3 kids and a swanky new car! Did you give it a long thought? My mom used to tell me that if it was up to my dad they would have stopped at 4. I always say thats fine by me cuz then I would have gone to the celebrity rich family I was always meant for. I tell everyone I only came to my family as a favor. I say I would have gone to Micheal jackson for sure!

Carie said...

So whats your favorite movie that Richard gerbil Gear has done? Why exactly did your dad not want you to have more kids? He must have had a pretty good reason if he offered a Porsche! at least your kids after # 3 know that they are worht more then a Porsche! Sweet!
By the way, I would get those voices checked out pronto!

TERRI said...

I love everything that Richard is in, however my favorites are naughty ones! ha! First Knight is one of my favorites, and it isn't naughty--After I had Kevin and Taryn, my Dad thought that was enough--2 kids! That's what he had, and that was enough, I had my girl and my boy--that was enough.

Laurel said...

A new Porsche....too bad my Dad didn't offer me that, I would have had one! I also love Richard Gere but I hate all of Hollywoods politics. I also was in the 8th grade when I hooked up with my ex, the boys dad & yes I was only 14!

PC&Trev said...

hahahahahah, can't stop laughing at #5. I knew all of them, I was proud of myself :) Except for your mysterious 7th child, through a dream. I'm so excited to go to OLD NAVY, love you!