I've been busy sewing. Today I made Emmie a flapper dress~ Just let me tell you what should have taken me an hour ended up an all day event. This fabric, was sticky--every time my sewing machine needle went through the fabric, the needle was sticky, & I'd have to clean it off with nail polish remover!! I know I've seen ladies dresses made from this fabric, so I don't know how in the world they do it. Most I've seen are very expensive~ perhaps this is why! Finally I got out my glue gun & glued on the fringe! A couple weeks ago I made Mallorie a bridal gown~ It turned out really cute! Need to get pictures with her in it! Storie is going to be a witch, & wear a little witch dress I made for my girls many years ago. Kora is going to be a kitty, Trevor & Cole are going to be Harry Potters! Not sure about the rest of the grand kids!
Tomorrow I plan to start a baby quilt for a certain person having a little baby boy!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHO THE HECK IS PREGNANT????????????????? I am trying hard to figure it out, my main thought is Camille. right, you said she was prego? Super cute dress. The fabric being sticky is so weird. Better you than me.
Post a Comment