Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Colorado 2010






We've had a busy week~ Misha, Jeremy & the twins were here, as well as Phillip, Tina & the boys. We attended the Higgins Family Reunion, which they have every year!! I know, every other year would be plenty--However, it was fun seeing some family members, I hadn't seen in years!
The kids went on the Durango/Silverton train--However due to a rock slide, the train couldn't get all the way to Silverton, so they ended up coming back--Which was still a lot of train riding for one day! Usually we let someone ride up to Silverton, then someone drives up, picks them up, and others ride back into Durango--Works out perfect--everyone gets to ride for half the price. Trevor had wanted to ride it for years!! Ha! He loved it. Took a little nap, and when he woke up, he heard the train whistle, and said "We're on a train"! Kolby went with him, so Misha, Jeremy, Mallorie & I took care of Cole--who was wonderful to take care of!! Anyway, because the train couldn't get all the way up to Silverton, they gave us a TOTAL refund!! Next time we'll plan for a train ride in October, and in an open car~
Christtina visited with a second cousin's wife, who invited them out to ride horses---The kids loved that also--but perhaps Misha & Christtina liked it the best!! ha!!
Misha & family went back to Idaho on Tues. We hated having them leave! Mallorie always cries-==!! Wednesday we took Phill, Christtina & the boys up to Steve's cabin & had lunch with them. They loved the area, and cabin! We saw lots of deer, and fat cows!! It had rained, and the forest, aspen, pine & spruce trees, smelled so wonderful. I was thinking they should bottle that fragrance---!

1 comment:

Camille Witter said...

terri did you know your font is in symbols? I cant read anything!