Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Are You Lonesome Tonight

Just finished reading this book--Actually Myrle picked the book up at a garage sale--& he read it first. I was hesitate to read it--I always liked the book, Elvis & Me--but there were always a lot of questions I had when I read it many years ago. This book answers all the questions~ Lucy was Elvis's one true love--My girls can't believe it--I'm anxious for them to read it too~
Anyway, I need something else to think about~ I can't tear myself away from the TV & watching all the Japan stuff! How horrible for these people--But I admire their organization, and lack of panic under these horrible circumstances ==So very different from what we saw during Katrina!

2 comments:

Mommy Karen said...

lucy who? i thought pricilla was the one?

TERRI said...

Nope Cilla wasn't the one! Lucy was his one and only true love, he had her before Cilla!