I have no idea why all these pictures are messed up~ They were the before and after shots--but they're all messed up~
Dane has beautiful blond hair--not unlike his mommy did, only Kodi's was naturally curly! When she was little no one thought she was mine. I always said it was a good thing she was born at home, I might not have believed she was mine either!
Whenever Kodi cooks, Dane has to get right up beside her on a chair and "help" her--Maybe we have a future chef!His hair really is beautiful, I can see why they didn't want to cut it, however you can't see his pretty "blue berries" (blue eyes)
The final look~ I miss this little 3 yr old!
1 comment:
Oh Heavens!! His hair is way too pretty! I am glad they cut it though, he looks like a handsome little boy.
Post a Comment