MR. KADE!
BAILEE AVOIDING THE CAMERA~She is my grand daughter---! ha!
Richard & Leslie==Part of our extended family~Look at the balls on this tree! I can't imagine storing them~
Taryn & Leslie~
The guys on their deep sea fishing trip! This barracuda is the only fish they caught~
Bailee & Kade with the locals! Emmie would not get into the picture~
Bailee & Megan(Brandon's daughter)--You can tell who I hung out with the most~
Dane ready to eat the Barracuda~
Bailee at the slots~
This is the promenade' which is sorta a street in the middle of the ship~ Our room had a window that looked out to this. It was nice, yet on some nights terribly loud! They had a parade the first night on this street, which woke us up! These rooms might be okay, if you like to party--but not for someone who likes to go to sleep~
All kinds of shops were along the promenade for shopping~ Just like a little city~ But in the center of the ship~
Karter & Bailee above in the casino~ I'm not sure why or how they were in there~
No comments:
Post a Comment