Last night Christtina & the boys came over, and we watched the movie "Mars Needs Moms". It was so cute, definitely a "boy" movie! Trevor snuggled up next to me on the couch, and didn't move, or really even talk~He really enjoyed the story, about a little boy, who didn't think he wanted a mom, until the aliens from Mars took her away~Very cute movie. I think it may be on his birthday list~Yesterday was Kolby & Mallorie's first day of school here in AZ~ I think they did better than I did~ I just hate school~~ One reason I home schooled~ I think their innocence is just taken away. Kolby came home telling that several little boys had their ears pierced!! White trash is all I can say!! Who would do that to a little 3rd grader? Mallorie has a man teacher. Unusual for elementary~ But she likes him so far! They had wonderful school teachers in Idaho Falls, so this is going to be very different for them. Kolby had a teacher who played church music softly as a background~ Her class was amazing, and he learned so much that year~
It's hard being a grandma, and having no say so with grand kids!! ha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment