When we were in NC this last time, I noticed that Kade was right up next to the TV watching---I suggested that maybe he needed his eyes checked! Well, sure enough Grandma was right (of course) Ha! Doesn't he look cute---funny face and all! I couldn't get rid of the red eye however!
Kade turned 8---got baptized, and is now a cub scout! He was really excited to finally be in the scouting program!
This is our Lucy Dog!! She loves Myrle--When he took care of her this summer, she rode around on the 4 wheeler! Anyway, she was so matted, they had to shave her down this last time at the groomer! Even her poor ears are gone--Don't know what we're doing wrong when we bathe her--her hair is just awful at matting!
Kodi came home to a surprise! Her cat Sprinkles was guarding this snake!! We still have no idea how it got into the house, but very glad that Sprinkles was watching it for them!
Monday, September 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment