Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Hawaii
I spent the better half of the day crying yesterday~ I shouldn't look at these pictures~ Just wish I was in Hawaii listening to the ocean, and feeling the breezes~ I think I'm coming down off my drugs, and just a little bit depressed! Actually I was home alone yesterday afternoon--So I decided to try going upstairs--It was not a pretty site--I had to crawl/drag myself up the entire flight--then once I got up to the loft, had to do a butt/bottom walk to the little sofa, pull myself up, cause I had no wheel chair--had to wait till someone got home to bring it up~Slept upstairs in my bed last night!! Was a little tired of my twin bed downstairs in the family room~However, this wheel chair is really hard to manage upstairs on the carpet--I'll be buff by the time I can walk again~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment