Thursday, February 13, 2014

Our Trip to Oklahoma~

 We went to Oklahoma, the place of my birth for my Aunt Harriet's 95th birthday! It was great seeing her, and seeing all the cousins!

 I never knew until this trip, that my mom and dad were married here in this little church in Alex Oklahoma. My uncle Jerry told me...I've been there several times, but my Dad never told me~


 This is my uncle Jerry, the last of the triplets~

 This is the bell tower in front of the school, where my dad & brothers, his sister, my mom, and aunts all went. Can you see the second row of bricks..Perry, Derry, Jerry & Harriet!

 Sunday morning after the big birthday party we woke up to 6 inches of snow..and 27 degrees~ It never warmed up..until we left~



This is the first home Myrle & I bought in Grants New Mexico! We paid 17,000 for it!!

No comments: