We've had a wonderful week! Taryn flew in from NC..Kilee and her family came from Utah..and Kevin surprised us with a quick 3 hr visit from CA..Kevin had a meeting in Flagstaff, and afterwards..called and we picked him up..it was great getting to see him for just a little while!
We went shopping, ate out a lot, and just enjoyed watching all the cousins play. Kilee and her family left yesterday, and it was awful...Storie cried, Kora cried & Kilee cried! And of course we all cried! Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE having my kids live all over the USA?? The cousins have so much fun, it's just such a shame we don't have everyone close~
I have lots more pictures to post, from my phone...but it'll take awhile!
We really missed Kodi's crew and of course Taryn's kids~and the rest of Kevin's family~ Everyone is just too busy..working just really puts a dent in our fun! Looking forward to June, where we'll have a reunion in Utah at Kilee's with Taryn's crew~ Karter will be attending EFY...!
Saturday, February 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment