Tomorrow is Myrle's colonoscopy..He's not looking forward to this~ Then on Wednesday his surgery to repair his hernia~ I'm not looking forward to either~ Just scares me whenever they put anyone under! Not sure how the recovery will be~
My Kevin is in China, and of course that always worries me..I'll be happy when he's home safely in CA
Steve and Judi have been in AZ..Steve hasn't been feeling well...high blood pressure, chest pain, shortness of breath~
Anabeth's teacher was mean to her, so Helen took her out of that school! I would have loved to have seen Helen tell the teacher off!
Trenton has been giving Kodi troubles, and Bailee has been upset not knowing what to major in or what school to attend~
Needless to say all these things bother me..and give me high blood pressure and headaches!
I'm glad I know what's going on with my family, but still worry..guess I will always worry about those I love!
Monday, March 16, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment