Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Mays

So sad when I look back at old pictures~ Mike and Susan were our good friends who we first met in Albuquerque, New Mexico, when Myrle was going to College. We were in the same wonderful ward, and Susan and I were both counselors in RS and Myrle and Mike were counselors in Sunday School. They eventually moved back to AZ, where they were from, as we did. We continued our friendship. She had Candy in Albuquerque, and I had Kevin~ She went on to have 3 more babies, and I went on to have 5 more. We had family home evenings together, trips together, holiday dinners and just lots of fun~ Eventually her husband Mike cheated on her and they divorced. It was awful~ we were all shocked~ She has since remarried to a wonderful man, and we remain good friends, but it just isn't the same! Sad what divorce does to family and friends~

No comments: