Wednesday, May 18, 2016
My Mom's D-Day
Well, the month of May is a bad one~ My mom died on this day, and Kodi got married on this day (which didn't last) and My brother died, and Karen's grandson Kreed died! Oh it's also my aunts birthday, but aunt Carol is also dead~ Just need to skip the month of May~
My mother was beautiful~ Miss her everyday still. I'm jealous cause I know that my brother is now with my mom, dad, grandma and all the ones I love. Guess it's just sibling rivalry~ I was just supposed to go before my brother~
Myrle is in Colorado still, planting the garden~ I knew he was in a toot to get it all in the ground. It's still been so cold in Colorado, so I'm not sure what kind of garden we'll have this year. I've been helping Misha make her quiet book. She really got in over her head. Has to make 30 pages~~I think we have 5 so far!!
Next week, we head for CA to visit with Kevin, and Kodi and family will come to CA from OR..so it'll be fun to see them again~
I miss my brother...we always talked on mom's D-day~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment