Saturday, January 21, 2017
Happy New Year!
We have a new president and first family! I couldn't be happier~ We shall see how it goes. I wasn't sure about him, but I know that my brother wanted him way back before he ever made an official announcement~ Which at the time I was unsure of.
We have a beautiful first lady. I think she's the prettiest first lady we have ever had!
Cute picture of Kilee's little ones, and now there's a new little one on the way~ She is due in Aug. Actually Aug 26th which is my granny Zell's birthday! I love it!
Christtina and Phillip are expecting their 5th~ Which I'm thrilled about. Hoping it's another little Higgins boy~ Don't know what a little girl would do with all those brothers! She is due the end of April.
Kodi is busy with school. We're hoping she gets to go to San Diego next month with Jeremy. If so, we'll head over to see her and the kids! Miss seeing her kids!
Karter is loving the mission. Especially likes the reservation~ They got a new pickup which he was really excited to have. Looks like they needed it with all the mud they have to deal with. Glad he's liking it. We were in Cortez last week, and it sure was temping to go to Farmington and stalk him~ ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment