Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oregon

Today we went to Crater Lake with Jeremy, Kodi and Trenton! I couldn't believe all the snow! And it was so clean and white! They had about 10 feet/ and it was cold--in the 30's. The pine trees still had snow on them-- It looked like Christmas. And of course I had on my crocs with holes!! We didn't do alot of walking, but did climb up a small area, to see the lake. Crater Lake is 1987 feet deep!! It is so beautiful, I don't think I've ever seen water that color! The elevation is around 7000 up there---The skies are so blue and the air just seems so clean!

4 comments:

PC&Trev said...

I wish we could be there with you. The beauty would be great, all the snow, no.

Brian and Jessica said...

I just checked out your blog... Seeing the pictures of Crater Lake and thinking about you being in Oregon... It makes me home sick!! (That's where we lived before we moved down here) Enjoy it for me!!! :)

Camille Witter said...

Hey teri! I didnt know you had a blog too! Can I add you on my friend list? Your grandkids are adorable as usual! Keep in touch :)

Camille Witter said...

I wouuld love for you guys to come visit. I know i'm gonna get lonely here, and I'm trying to snag anyone and everyone who will come and see me :) Tell your kids if they ever come this way, my doors always open!