We all thought these pictures were so cute! Jessica did a wonderful job! Trevor is so cute, and into everything--Typical little boy. He reminds me of his Daddy when he was that age/ only I'm sure he'll walk quicker than Phillip did. I can't believe it's March!! Soon, Myrle and I will be heading for Idaho Falls for the twins birthday, then over to see Kodi & Trenton, and then to the Bay area for some twiddling with Anabeth!! And of course some wonderful sausage bread~
Myrle's favorite!
It's been different having Myrle home all the time! He has a job offer/interview with another trucking company when we return from our road trip--I have mixed feelings!! I kept encouraging the kids to find him a job in NC, ID, CA or OR--so we could move! I'm ready for an adventure, but so far no leads. Guess they don't want us to move nearby! Ha!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So is Myrle retired from Swift? or did he quit? Sounds like you have some fun travels ahead! :)
Post a Comment