Friday, April 4, 2008

Colorado

We are in Colorado again~ and it's a lot colder than we thought it would be. The mountains are still covered with snow, and there aren't any leaves on the trees yet! I still love it here, not sure when my very favorite time of the year is. Today I heard my favorite bird~ Not sure if it's a meadow lark--I love the sound they make/ Misha you know which one I mean. Sometimes I think I would like to just sell this place, but then when I'm here I remember why I love it, and enjoy the peace I find just looking at my mountains.
It's been hard without all the grand kids. Our trip was wonderful seeing everyone. Course I cried and cried whenever we left each place~ I hate being away from everyone! Keep checking airfare to NC for our next trip!
PaPa seems to be doing great. He must be taking his medication the right way. He is reading our Amish books, says he likes them, except they sure do a lot of praying!! Ha! That might be good for him! He's on the 4th of a series, that I haven't even read yet. Who knows maybe he'll be wanting to move to PA and find an Amish cutie! He might enjoy our vampire books next! I sure miss Bella, Edward, and Jake--Have to wait until August to read more about them. And I'm missing LOST--I'm just a mess.

1 comment:

PC&Trev said...

We have missed you guys so much lately. I think we have seen you twice in the last month and a half. I'm glad Papa is doing well. Now, come back home.