Today we got to take Dane home from the hospital~~Look how little he looks in Kolby or Mallories old car seat! Can you believe they used to fit in it?? We got out old pictures of Trenton tonight, and were surprised how much they look alike. Kilee had said he looked just like him, but we hadn't seen it until we saw the pictures. Jeremy's mother got here today from Boston, and she brought pictures of Jeremy ( who was another beautiful baby!!) and there are some things that look like Dane, but I still say he's the most like Trenton!!
On the way back to my hotel tonight, from Kodi's house--I got stopped by an Oregon state patrolman!! He told me they really mean for you to go 35 MPH, not 38 MPH--I was surprised by that--Ha! Also you are supposed to lower your high beam light even when you're on a divided highway!! Crazy Oregon!! I didn't get a ticket/ or I guess I didn't--he didn't give me anything, even though he was writing on a pad--and I didn't sign anything/ so unless they do it totally different here in Oregon--!! Seems to me on the 4th of July he'd find better things to do/ like something about all the illegal fireworks!!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment