how freakin cute is he! And trenton too! He looks like he's in love with that baby. So so cute! Love the name too, no one uses Dane, its nice to hear a good name these days.
I have been married to Myrle for 48 years! We have 6 wonderful children. We have 21 equally wonderful grand children, and 12 little boys & 9 little girls. They are all scattered throughout the USA! CA, OR, CO & NC! And I hate it. Miss them all so much~
~My life revolves around each and everyone of them~
2 comments:
how freakin cute is he! And trenton too! He looks like he's in love with that baby. So so cute! Love the name too, no one uses Dane, its nice to hear a good name these days.
I love that picture. He's always been a baby lover. He'll be a great big brother.
Post a Comment