Thursday, August 14, 2008
Our Anniversary
It's almost official--We have been married for 39 years! Crazy how long that seems as I look back, and realize all we've done over those years. The moves, the homes, the jobs, the kids, not to mention all the happiness and heartbreak! Life---I'm feeling very old today! There are a few changes I would make, if I had the chance to do it all over again--But I've never regretted marrying my husband, and having all my wonderful children! I can't imagine life without them, and I guess I'm a little sad, cause I'm on the down hill side of life now. However I've accomplished what I wanted in this earthly life---My goal was always to marry and have 6 kids! ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Was my mom in or at your wedding? Just curious! Carie
No, my weddng was in Cortez, and we know your mom doesn't do Cortez! ha! She was busy having you--We were married at our old church building, and a year later went to the temple in Mesa, which your mom didn't go to either, and I could have used some support there~I was totally lost and alone! We got married in the church first because I so wanted my dad to "walk me down the aisle" since he isn't a member! That is one of the big regrets of my life--I should have gone to the temple from the start!
happy 39th :) I've got a long way to go to get there but hopfully its not as drama filled as my first 4 years have turned out to be! Hope you got something sparkly!
Post a Comment