Sunday, December 14, 2008

A White Out

We woke up to all this beautiful snow---I know Camile would love it! It's still coming down, and the big beautiful flakes are just my favorite! The pictures are from our front door/porch. We aren't sure if we're going to try and make it back to AZ or not! Keep trying to listen to the weather channel, but they never tell you what is going on across the rez, and sometimes that can be really bad, if the wind is blowing. When I opened my front door this morning, to take the pictures, there was actually snow between the storm door and the front door, so you can see how it blew last night. I love the howling wind, as long as I can sit inside by the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa! Ha! But I wish "you all" could be here with me!

1 comment:

Camille Witter said...

yep youre right I would be in heaven! Hope you're enjoying it, cuz back home there aint none :)