Today I finished the quilt for the baby boy, I mentioned in my earlier post. Christtina was the only one who called to find out who was pg~ I had fun making her guess who it might be! Actually the quilt is for Karen's newest grandson, not yet born! I think it looks nice with my red leather chair!
It's just perfect here in Colorado. The skies are blue, and the weather is wonderful. Myrle and I went to a garage sale this morning~ They had Artic Cat 4-wheelers for sale. But they were over priced, and they looked pretty rough~ Plus we want bigger ones, these were only 400's. Not sure when we're going to back to AZ--I hear tell, the weather is getting hot this weekend~ Wish everyone could just come up here and visit us~
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi terri, first of all that quilt is sooooo cute, i can't wait to see it!! i still remember the quilt you made for camille, it was christmas colors, and is still one of my favorite baby blankets ever,do you remember it? and second of all i LOVE your red leather chair, i have always wanted some red furniture, but it is hard to come by.but leather is sorta cold to sit in during winter
(well, not our winters,cuz we have none) '100' is not what i call amusing in mid october!!!!! enjoy the fall for me!
That is super cute. Job Well Done
Mom stop using my account to comment on others pages!!!!!!
Post a Comment