My Shopping is almost finished, and I'm counting the days till Misha, twins, Kevin, Helen & Anabeth come. Misha and the twins will drive down, weather permitting on the 20th, then Jeremy will fly down on the 22nd~Kevin will also be here the same day. My Dad will come to AZ also, as will his sister from OK, and my cousin and her husband! We're excited to have a house full~It gets pretty lonely sometimes, with just Myrle and I. Of course we wish all our kids could be here~ It's really hard this time of year, not to have everyone closer. I usually went home (Colorado) for Christmas, after we married, and had children--So even though we had a "home" of our own---Going "home" for Christmas, always meant being with our parents~Life is sad sometimes. I miss those happy times. Today I was listening to John Denver, Rocky Mountain Christmas, and thinking of my little ones, so many years ago. That is probably our families favorite Christmas Album. Nothing better than JD!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful, Merry Christmas~ It's been so much fun to read and get to know all my blogging buddies! Love you all!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you will have a great Christmas!
You should invest in one of those kindle things for your self i wonder how they are? Do you know what i am talking about? You can download books on them?
i am lucky enough to have all but one of my children around, but having even one not here is not right. and i am so sad about it. i wish i were a wealthy person and i would fly them home for every event that happened, or just when i was extra lonesome to just see their little faces and give them hugs. when i come to your house and pass by where camille and chris used to live i can't help but get sad and a little tearful. i hope and pray they get to come back to lukes a.f.b. when they are done in england!!have a wonderful time with your family that are coming, hopefully i will get to come over and see everyone before christmas.by the way this is karen not camille, she doesn't like it if i don't make that clear.
Sounds so fun to have so many people in your family for Christmas. I am very sad that we won't all be together this year. I love having my house all cluttered & the kids running through it! Have a great Christmas & New Year ahead!
Post a Comment