Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 31st 2009

Well, it's the end of a year! I can't believe 2009 is over! The older I get the faster the time flies. It's been a good year for our family. 
It was a wonderful Christmas. We enjoyed Kevin, Helen & Anabeth, and Misha, Jeremy & twins! It was so fun having them all home. Wish my other children could have been here also. I've decided I need a bigger house. With all my kids cooking, there are too many cooks in the kitchen. We had a delicious Christmas Eve Dinner. My Father, and his sister Harriet, and her daughter, Kay and Husband, Ed were here with us, as well as Helen's Dad, Billy.  We had ham, turkey, dressing, salads, potatoes, monkey bread, green beans, butter nut soup, and for deserts, Misha's famous Chocolate Mousse, Kilee's Banana cream pie, and Christtinas, pumpkin roll.  Back to our diets tomorrow~
We went to the temple to see the beautiful lights, and out to dinner at Cafe Rio~ Shopping, and more shopping! Jeremy put knobs/handles on my cabinets in kitchen and bath rooms, I love them! Kevin stayed up until 3:30 am putting together Myrle's new BBQ grill~Watched lots of movies! Went to see "The Princess and the Frog", "The Chipmunks, the Squeakuel" (spelling??? help Carie) Julie & Julia, The Blind Side, It's Complicated~ 
I'm posting a variety of pictures. It's so hard to get the little ones still long enough for good pictures! 

Kevin, Helen & Anabeth go back to CA tomorrow, and Misha & the twins will leave on Saturday, unless there's a blizzard (We're praying for one!) It will be a lonely time again for me---I plan to go to bed, and sleep until I'm over the loss and depression!

1 comment:

Carie said...

HEYYYYY I resent the sarcasm!
Cute pics!