Misha and the twins left today for Idaho. They'll just drive half the way, and spend the night at a hotel, then drive on home tomorrow. Hopefully, they'll have good weather! That's the hardest part for me, worrying about them driving in the weather! You just never know what they'll have. Coming down she ran into a lot of fog from her home to Salt Lake City. In fact she was all the way past Salt Lake City, before she really realized where she was! Now, that's the kind of thing that scares mothers!! So, I'm cleaning today, and trying to forget that it's just Myrle and I alone in this house now! Children just shouldn't be able to move away from their parents! I like the idea of the extended family, in other cultures where they just all live together, grandparents help with grand kids etc. The men work, the women cook etc. Ok---I'm off to my bed to be depressed!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww, Terri.. I'm sorry you're sad! At least you do have grandkids still around you! I hope Misha, Kolby, and Mall make it home OK!! That picture of Myrle hugging Mall is so sweet!!
The fog here in Utah is the worst. When I left for work the other morning I couldn't even see the cars in front of me, nasty dirty air but when it snows that cleans it all up! I know how you feel, what an empty feeling when they all go back home. I went through this last Christmas. I was depressed for days. When they are here, I never want them to go but have to realize that they have their lives to go back to! Sounds like you had a great holiday!
aww poopy, why cant all your kids just live in az around you? Then again, im sure its fun having lots of different states to go visit all the time!
Post a Comment