Friday, January 8, 2010

My song

Everyone keeps asking about this song on my playlist (MacArthurs Park)!  Have you noticed who sings it?? I was surprised, I had no idea that Richard Harris sang! I've always liked this song, although it's been made fun of a lot through the years~ Who knows what it means? I guess something different for everyone~ Also another bit of trivia, Richard Harris was cremated, and his ashes were dumped/spread in The Bahamas!! So now you all know a little bit about Dumbledore! Over the holidays, Kevin brought all of the Harry Potter movies, so we had a marathon, and I watched them all~ I'd seen bits and pieces, but not the whole thing before. It really helped having Kevin here to answer any questions, and watch with me. So, now we're ready for the next two movies!

4 comments:

Carie said...

WELL??? You didn't say what you thought of the movies? The books are the best ever! I watched the movies first then read all the books, the first few are pointless because they follow the movie so much, but the others are great! My favorite books ever!

TERRI said...

I enjoyed the movies, and would like to read the books. Kevin said he enjoyed the books much more than the movies! Books are just usually better! I loved the way so many of the things (magic) were just perfectly normal~ and even gospel related in ways!

Camille Witter said...

hi terri, this is karen again not camille. why does that song make me so so sad? when it first started playing i wanted to instantly turn it off? weird! come over lets go to lunch. hey, i live so far from you maybe you can pretend you are traveling somewhere. haha.

Carie said...

Well I really recommend the books. If you like the movie's and story then there is so much in the books that aren't in the movies. I rarely reread books, and I could reread these books over and over, but then I fully admit to being a tad obsessed with Harry Potter!