Monday, January 4, 2010

Starting the Year off Right!

The good news is that everyone made it home safely. No snowy roads, or fog~ However Kevin and Helen drove up to their house, and water was pouring out of their garage! Broken pipe in the garage ceiling. We had to have our house treated today for termites! I had no idea it was such a process. The bug man worked on it for several hours. He had to drill holes every ft. and put poison in it, then fill the hole with concrete. Now, Myrle is painting the garage and getting everything all put back in it's place!! Hope this isn't any indication of what the year will bring to our families! 
I'm ready to plan a trip~ The gypsy in me says I've been home  long enough. Kodi is wanting us to come to OR, and Taryn says it's time to go South! However both places still sound a little cold for us! Why can't I just be happy in AZ, and not get these feelings to travel??

No comments: