Saturday, January 16, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARTER!
Today is Karter's birthday! He's 12 years old, and will receive the priesthood, and be able to pass the Sacrament! I can't believe he's already this age. When he turned 8, we were in NC for his baptism, and it seems like only yesterday! I bought him a suit for his baptism, and he was so excited to have a suit! I thought this was so sweet, that he wanted a suit & wanted to look like a little missionary! Then, when we got home he had to try it on, again, I though this was so cute~ When he came down to model the suit, he opened his jacket, and had a toy gun inside. He was 007/James Bond!! I loved it!! I feel badly sometimes, because I don't know Karter as well as some of my other grand children~ It's hard having them so far away~ But whenever I send him things, he's always on the phone thanking me right away! He has a sweet spirit, and thinks of things that other kids don't even consider. I love him, and wish him a wonderful birthday! Wish we could be there for his special day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe he's 12, that's insane. I really miss them. I'm still all for moving to NC. Happy Birthday Big Man.
Post a Comment