Friday, January 29, 2010
Karter & Bailee
I've been missing Karter & Bailee, as well as my other grand kids! I just hate living so far away from them. I know they have their own lives, and could care less about their old Grandma in AZ---It's just so nice to have Storie, Kora, Trevor & Cole around, and be able to have a relationship with them. I keep feeling like I just don't really know my other grandkids~I look at pictures, and can't believe how big they're all getting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
you should demand they move back to az!
I feel exactly what you are feeling. I feel so disconnected with my AZ grandkids. Last week when we were there - Kami one of my twin granddaughters has been running with her Dad every morning & when I saw her I thought that she was Katie our other twin! They change so much & since I have not seen them for 7 months (that is the longest) boy do they change from little girls to young women. Wouldn't it be great to have them all in the same city!!
I agree! I miss them so much. Yet, I feel sad because I don't know what they like, who they like, or what they want in life. I hope we have the opportunity to live close again.
Post a Comment