I want to see that. It looks really good. I have had two dreams about Robert Pattinson this week, nice! haha, I am soo excited for New Moon to be released. Then, only 4 months till Eclipse is released!! Don't make any out of town plans around then.
I have been married to Myrle for 48 years! We have 6 wonderful children. We have 21 equally wonderful grand children, and 12 little boys & 9 little girls. They are all scattered throughout the USA! CA, OR, CO & NC! And I hate it. Miss them all so much~
~My life revolves around each and everyone of them~
2 comments:
I read the book, and now I must go!
I want to see that. It looks really good. I have had two dreams about Robert Pattinson this week, nice! haha, I am soo excited for New Moon to be released. Then, only 4 months till Eclipse is released!! Don't make any out of town plans around then.
Post a Comment