We had a wonderful trip to CA & OR--Was a little cold in OR though~ Enjoyed the kids so much. Trenton is getting so tall, and Dane is a crack up with his dog, Harley! Anabeth is also getting tall, and losing her baby fat rolls~ She almost slept with us, the last night we were there~ And she cried when we left, which broke my heart! I told her parents, that's why they're supposed to live in AZ by grand parents!!
Meanwhile, Kora has learned to climb into my new leather chair~ Misha & the kids are on their way to AZ~ Trevor is busy with his ABC's~ Cole is into everything while Christtina is teaching Trevor ~& Storie is just her cute self!! And I didn't get any current pictures of Trenton & Anabeth~ Miss Anabeth isn't still for a minute, so it's hard catching her~ I meant to get pictures of Trenton in the hot tub, which he loved~Awww---next trip, which will be in August, when Helen gives birth. Hopefully I'll be able to get pictures of Anabeth & her new baby brother! No, we don't know yet, I'm just hoping and guessing!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
It seems to be BOY year. I have 3 cousins that had boys this year. Glad you had fun, but your always horrible at pictures :)
Post a Comment