Trenton is getting so big~ This is the tree house Jeremy built for him. It's amazing-- These are some of the beautiful forest trees on Kodi's property in Oregon~ It smells wonderful~
Misha and I went to the movie tonight and saw "The Last Song"~ We really enjoyed it, & much better than the book! Which is unusual~Her visit is going way too quick. We haven't got to do all the things we want. Had to take Mallorie to the eye doctor. She needs glasses~ which is apparently pretty common in preemie babies. She was having trouble seeing the white board (what happened to "chalk" boards?) Tomorrow we're all going to the Wildlife zoo---I'm going to be zooed out!! So, hopefully, Christtina, I will get lots of pictures! ha!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute Treehouse & a beautiful place to have a treehouse.When my boys were growing up they kind of built their own, didn't look a thing like this one!
Post a Comment