Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to Arizona





We're heading home---hate leaving Kevin, Helen, Anabeth & of course Nolan! But I'm sure they're ready to be "company free" for a few days at least! I think Myrle was disappointed that Anabeth didn't cry when he left--He really enjoyed her, and of course she seemed to be his girl--I don't understand the attraction!! Ha! All the grandkids seem to think he's just wonderful~????
Yesterday we went for Dim Sum--- It's a Chinese Tea---They come around with various dishes, and you choose what you want, and they keep track on a little piece of paper at your table! They keep coming around, and you keep adding things to try---family style. It was very good, however Myrle kept wondering where the main course was, or where the bacon & eggs were? Truly eating out in San Francisco/Bay area is like eating in a foreign country~ So many wonderful choices---After the Dim Sum we hit Kara's Cupcakes!! I spent $41.00 on 13 cupcakes!! They were all different/ Not sure which was my favorite! Very good stuff!!
So far Nolan seemed to be a wonderful baby---Helen is a pro now--He'll have fat little twiddle legs before we know it!! ha! Anabeth, is still laughing every time he cries--I'm sure she thinks he's entertaining her!! I'll miss them~
Kodi & the boys went back to Oregon yesterday also---Dane calls me Memaw---I love it! It's a first---Trenton is TT and his shoes are GoGo's---funny!
Trenton is getting so big~ Can't believe he'll be 10 on Sept 7th!! His school starts on his birthday~ Poor boy! But, he's excited for it to start~

2 comments:

Camille Witter said...

dang that baby is cute. Your grandkids are so cute as always.

TERRI said...

Thank you!! I sure think so!