Well, because it's almost Oct 31st I'm sewing. Mallorie is really into Cleopatra! She watched it recently, and loved it. Had to get a book at the library, and have Misha read it to her! So, needless to say, Grandma had to make her a cleo dress! Ha! Kolby is going to be Indiana Jones--So I still have a jacket to make for him! Anabeth will be Jessie from Toy Story & Nolan some other little character from Toy Story, Storie & Kora will be Tinker Bell & Wendy--Trevor will be Rufeo & Cole-- Hook-- I think---Trenton wants to be something from Star Wars--not sure about Dane! Kade will be a Military Officer, and not sure about Emmie!! Too many grandkids!! ha!
Friday, October 15, 2010
it's almost halloween!!
Well, because it's almost Oct 31st I'm sewing. Mallorie is really into Cleopatra! She watched it recently, and loved it. Had to get a book at the library, and have Misha read it to her! So, needless to say, Grandma had to make her a cleo dress! Ha! Kolby is going to be Indiana Jones--So I still have a jacket to make for him! Anabeth will be Jessie from Toy Story & Nolan some other little character from Toy Story, Storie & Kora will be Tinker Bell & Wendy--Trevor will be Rufeo & Cole-- Hook-- I think---Trenton wants to be something from Star Wars--not sure about Dane! Kade will be a Military Officer, and not sure about Emmie!! Too many grandkids!! ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
will you make me a costume of judge judy? Just pretend im another grandkid ;)
Gosh Terri, would you make my costume?! I wish I would have taken my sewing classes more serious! Cute costume!
Post a Comment