Just finished reading "Lone Survivor"~ It was such a good book! Some language I didn't like! I do not know how or why people use the Lord's name in vain!! It is just so not necessary! Regardless of your religion, if you believe in the Ten Commandments, which all churches believe in, you just shouldn't use the Lord's name in vain! Anyway, the book was wonderful~I can not believe the Navy Seals, and the training they go through--Which was all necessary in the end!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Lone Survivor~
Just finished reading "Lone Survivor"~ It was such a good book! Some language I didn't like! I do not know how or why people use the Lord's name in vain!! It is just so not necessary! Regardless of your religion, if you believe in the Ten Commandments, which all churches believe in, you just shouldn't use the Lord's name in vain! Anyway, the book was wonderful~I can not believe the Navy Seals, and the training they go through--Which was all necessary in the end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment