Barcelona was beautiful---very clean, and amazing buildings! However, the people weren't very friendly, and we had an awful language problem! It seemed like they didn't even try to communicate! The Euro was another problem we faced while in Europe-- One euro is about 1.45 American! It changes daily---depending on the stock market! So, there were no deals when it came to shopping! And I literally didn't buy a thing--Actually I bought a scarf, because it was soooo cold! But didn't get gifts for anyone this trip!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona was beautiful---very clean, and amazing buildings! However, the people weren't very friendly, and we had an awful language problem! It seemed like they didn't even try to communicate! The Euro was another problem we faced while in Europe-- One euro is about 1.45 American! It changes daily---depending on the stock market! So, there were no deals when it came to shopping! And I literally didn't buy a thing--Actually I bought a scarf, because it was soooo cold! But didn't get gifts for anyone this trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment