


The other day I went to a garage sale, and spotted a statue/sculpture of David= After going to Italy, and seeing the real thing, I decided to buy it! Mostly for a joke--who really wants a male statue sitting around for the grand kids to see?? Anyway, the garage sale was a woman who lived up on Camelback mountain, in a 7,000 sq ft house/ and had tons of designer clothing/ shoes etc. So I'm thinking perhaps this statue might be worth something-- It's signed on the back--the carved hair on the statue is very sharp--looks different than the statues I've pulled up on the internet...So, I don't know where to go from here. Antique Roadshow??
1 comment:
Well, your statue of David is a lot better looking than the huge suit of armour we had in our home in Mesa! My grandkids would get a good giggle out of that one so I know what you mean as far as the grandkids looking at it!
Post a Comment