Taryn flew in for the weekend to see her big brother, Helen, and kids! She hadn't seen Nolan, and it'd been awhile since she'd seen Anabeth! It was great--she surprised EVERYONE! After surprising Kevin & Helen, we called to have Kilee meet us at Target, to shop for Anabeth's birthday--Taryn slipped up, and pinched Kilee's butt! Kilee was so surprised. Then we went to Tina's and she went to their front door--and surprised her--then when they came over that night, Tina hadn't told Phillip, so she got to surprise him too! I hated having Taryn leave today! And then tomorrow Kevin will go back to CA--I just hate goodbyes! I try to be strong, but after everyone leaves, I crash!! It just rips my heart out to have my kids so far away! I just wish everyone was close, so we could always share special events! And of course we never know when we'll have a special event! Awww--so much for my whining! It was a wonderful start for the new year!
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment