Mallorie had another lose tooth, which I tried to talk her into pulling when we were in NC---but she wouldn't let me~ So today, after they flew into SLC, they stopped to eat and while biting into her hamburger, her tooth came out!!
Lucy was so happy to see her family! However they were all worn out, after flying all day~
3 comments:
Wow Terri, you have been all over this summer. Is there really a place called Intercourse, PA? Ha! Great pictures of Amish country which I love & cute pictures of your grandchildren! We missed you at the shower for Camille.
Thanks Laurel~ I missed being at the shower too! Myrle got a t-shirt that says "I (heart) Intercourse" PA Ha! I knew when we go there he'd be buying one!!
That would be my husband also, he would for sure wear a t-shirt with that on it!
Post a Comment