Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CA trip to the beach~ Half Moon Bay

Kevin helping the kids with sand castles~

Dane, Trenton & Jeremy
Trenton~ It was great getting to see him! He spent the night at our hotel, so it was fun catching up!

Kevin & Anabeth~ She loved the beach & sand!!


Helen with Nolan! It was so cold at the beach that day, but they had a wonderful umbrella, that kept the wind from freezing us!



Dane & Nolan--Not sure why Dane didn't have his eyes open?

Mr. Dane--He wasn't fond of the water, but loved the sand~

Myrle's skinny bones were freezing!


Trenton!

I think this beach, and the sky looks a little like the movie "The Road"--It's just never pretty--always dreary, and dirty~ I just want Hawaii and the beautiful beaches and water!!! Still the kids had a good time, while the adults froze!!




1 comment:

Laurel said...

I love the beach, how fun to be there with your grandkids!Looks like so much fun!