Sunday, August 28, 2011

Missing my Dad

My cousins son just posted this picture on Facebook, so I took it too~I have never seen it~ This is my cousin's husband, Jim, my Dad sitting, Greg & uncle Jerry. It was taken at my cousins daughter's wedding in CA. It was fun, Kilee and I flew out to LA--My Dad and uncle Jerry picked us up from the airport~ I thought we'd never get to our hotel~They didn't know where they were going, and when uncle Jerry got on the freeway, he got into the fast lane and probably went 80mph--hard to see where to get off, when you're in that lane and going that fast~! Kilee & I were in the backseat holding hands and praying!! We did make it, and enjoyed seeing everyone at the wedding~Makes me miss him so much whenever I see pictures of him~

No comments: