Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Arizona Tornados

This is what our sky looks like from my front door~ a little like a tornado in the works~It's getting cold in Colorado, Aspen is supposed to have snow tonight!!

When Christtina got back to AZ her chickens had finally laid some eggs! She was thrilled! After buying all that feed--I think it's cheaper to just buy eggs!

When Christtina drove home, little did she know there were 2 tornados near Tuba City!! It shouldn't surprise us, the wind is always blowing through there!

Scary clouds~

1 comment:

PC&Trev said...

That was a scary drive. The severe rain and wind only lasted about 10 minutes, thank goodness. I got the heck out of there. No parking for me, sitting duck isn't in my genes. I can't believe Trenton is 11. The cake looks really nummy. I just fixed my craving for sweets with whole wheat, banana, (myrle grown) cucumber muffins with cream cheese icing. Delicious.