Saturday, September 17, 2011

Trenton

Trenton is now 11 yrs old! I don't know how he got to be so old~ This delicious cake picture might be the reason I've been craving chocolate all day~

When we were in CA, Helen bought me some stuff to grow lashes/brows--Well, Myrle promptly started using it---and it works!!! HA! Actually we do see some new eyebrows, but they're blond--So I may have to tint them a little when I do my hair next time!! ha!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

What kind of lash/brow are you using? I started using the LiLash for brows & lashes, did you see the results that I put on my blog? As I said on my blog, I have always worn false lashes but no more, my lashes are now so long that they hit my bangs! The brow stuff works wonders too, good luck!

TERRI said...

We have AminoGenesis/Lash Genesis==
What kind are you using? I had planned to use it, but Myrle snatched it up for his brows--He just doesn't have any~ He did when we married, but not that many--That is no problem for me! Did your eyes change color or anything? That is supposed to be one of the side effects~